Set up email in Outlook for iOS mobile app
|Download Outlook for iOS
Outlook for iOS is available for mobile devices using iOS 8.0 or higher.Download Outlook for iOS from the Apple Store.
Add your email address
- Open Outlook for iOS.
- Tap Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
3. Enter your email address and tap Add Account.
4. If you’re asked to select your email provider, choose Office 365 from list shown. If you don’t see your email provider, select IMAP.
Enter your password
- Enter the password associated with your email account and sign in. You may also be asked to enter a description and display name.
- Outlook configures most email accounts automatically. However, if you’re asked to enter server settings, please contact USI IT at 757-327-0557 x1008. For a list of common server settings and reference help, see What email server settings do I need from my provider?
- Outlook may request access to some of your email features such as calendar, contacts, etc. If you’d like to sync these to your mobile device, agree to give permission.
- After you’re signed in, follow any additional prompts and begin using your Outlook for iOS app.
If you need further assistance to connect your device, please reach out to the USI IT department, or reference the following guide from Microsoft: https://support.office.com