Set up email in the Outlook for Android app
|Outlook for Android
If you haven’t already, download and install the mobile app from the Google Play Store.Download Outlook for Android.
Add your email address
- Open Outlook for Android on your device.If this is your first time, swipe through the intro. If this isn’t your first time using the app, tap Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
- On the Add Account page, enter your email address and tap Continue.In most cases, Outlook will automatically detect USI Settings and configure your account for you.
- If you are prompted to choose your account type, select your email provider from the list. For USI, the preferred method is to Select Exchange Active Sync.
Enter your password
- Enter your password and sign in to connect your account. You may also be asked to enter a name and description of your account.
- If you’re looking for POP or IMAP settings for Office 365 for business, find them here. Once you’ve got your email server settings, enter them and proceed to the next step.
- Outlook for Android may request access to certain information such as your contacts, calendar, etc. Tap Yes or Allow to sync these with the mobile app. If your organization has set up security policies for you, tap Activate.
- You are now ready to use Outlook for Android. Tap any one of the icons to view your calendar, files, or contacts in the app.
More Questions, or need more information? Please refer to the Microsoft article for More How-To for Android Users: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Set-up-email-in-the-Outlook-for-Android-app-886DB551-8DFA-4FD5-B835-F8E532091872?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US