For Immediate Release
February 9th, 2015
Newport News, VA – General Atomics (GA) recently awarded Universal Solutions International, Inc. (USI) a professional support services contract to assist the Electromagnetic Systems Group (EMS) efforts in developing defense, renewable energy, transportation, and homeland security capabilities. Professional services include supporting the following EMS business products:
• Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch System (EMALS)
• Advanced Arresting Gear (AAG) System
• Railgun Systems
• Gulftronic™ electrostatic oil separator systems
• Integrated drive systems, power inverters, and permanent magnet motors
• Radiation Monitoring Systems
• Terminal Automation Products
• TRIGA® research reactor control systems
About General Atomics
The Electromagnetic Systems Group (GA-EMS) is part of General Atomics (GA) and its affiliated companies. For more information on GA, visit: http://www.ga.com .
About Universal Solutions
USI is recognized for its proven and demonstrated material acquisition expertise as a professional services provider for program management, system engineering, and logistics for various high technology markets. For more information, visit: https://www.usi-inc.net.