USI is recognized for its proven and demonstrated expertise as a professional service provider for program management, system engineering, and capability development functional areas. USI’s support is available to the federal government at large; including DoD, DHS, and DoS. USI is currently serving customers such as DARPA, DTRA, RDECOM, REF, and DNDO in mapping solutions to requirements, solving their toughest problems in requirement definition, concept development, architecture, material development, capability demonstration, system of systems integration, and technology transition. Expertise includes Multi-Service and Other Agency coordination and planning, as well as international market development.
USI provides material acquisition services, uniquely focused on new technology development and field support logistics, for the Departments & Defense Industry to support product life-cycle management for Countermine, Assured Mobility, Cyber Security, Unmanned Aviation, Electromagnetic Weapon, and Chemical Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosives (CBRNE) capability domains.
- Forward Thinking… taking initiative to exceed customer expectations
- Innovative… in both applications and technologies
- Agile … providing excellent plans that exceptionally manage change
- Best-value… in both services and solutions
- Integrity Driven… a reputation for the highest standards of ethics
- Loyalty… of the highest caliber
- Community Oriented… an important member of the communities social fabric