USI provides integrated logistics and training (IL&T) services for the Federal Departments. USI, providing logistic expertise mixed with in-depth knowledge and experience, excels in supply chain management, warehouse operations, depot repair, on-site maintenance, new equipment training, and field support services. This support consists of full spectrum integrated logistics for over 45 different major ISR systems, 52 close combat systems, as well as prototype technologies such as secure smart phones for tactical edge communications.
Program Executive Office (PEO), Ammunition and the Army’s Rapid Equipping Force (REF) exemplify customers that employ USI’s Integrated Logistics & Training services.
1. USI provides IL&T support for PEO Ammunition in the following areas:
- PBUSE Operators, Property Management
- Maintenance Management
- Program Management
- System Integration
- Classroom Instruction
2. USI provides IL&T support for the REF in the following areas:
- Field Service Tech Support
- New Equipment Training
- Classroom instruction
- GOTS/COTS Equipment Management
- Integrated Logistics Support
- HAZMAT Operations