Cost Analyst II
Location: San Diego, CA
Status: Full Time, Exempt
Minimum Government Security Clearance Required: DoD Secret (Active)
Primary Responsibilities: Employee shall serve as a cost analyst, supporting the program business manager with cost estimating and the formulation of the program’s budget and financial obligations, as well as providing advice in all areas of program cost analysis, schedule, and performance. Provide financial support and guidance to senior leadership, including, but not limited to, the following:
• Developing requirements process cost estimates and projections
• Producing cost benefit analyses
• Assisting in development cost models
• Serving as financial experts on IPTs
• Providing cost estimating support for requirements, acquisition, and contracting documentation as required (e.g., Capability Development Document (CDD), Capability Production Document (CPD), Key System Attributes (KSAs), Acquisition Program Baseline (APB), Program Office Estimate (POE), LCCE, Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE), Acquisition Strategy, Acquisition Plan, etc.)
• Performing analyses and assessments of Contractor cost estimates and change proposals
• Training other budget and cost analyst staff in acquisition cost and schedule expertise
Requirements: Successful completion of a full course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a major in Engineering Statistics, Mathematics, Business, or a related discipline, and DAU Level II certification in PM, BUS-FM, or the civilian equivalent, is required.
Five (5) years of general experience and three (3) years of experience in a program office or similar organization.
Benefits: Competitive benefits package includes 10 holidays per year (80 hours), annual leave package, insurance benefits, vesting in the company’s 401(k) plan, and others.Job keywords/tags: JPEO-CBD , cost , analyst , manager , estimating , budget , financial , support , benefit , models , IPT's